What To Expect

I decided to create this for the sole purpose of ranting. I needed somewhere to voice my opinions. Many of you will not agree with me, but i'm not here for you; i'm here for me. You can expect anything to be said here. If I have an opinion, I will most likely rant about it. This is my little home away from home. This is where I put my thoughts into words. You can also expect lots of grammer mistakes, and typing errors. I will do my best to look over what i am typing, but for the most part, I don't exactly care. I am not very old, therefore I am not very wise, so expect nothing magical and brilliant. Well, let this be the begining of my blog.

Make sure you follow! Also, comment with your opinions!
 

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Canada and the Nuclear Issues

So, watching CBC for some reason (yet to figure out why) and they are reading off some warnings from the Canadian government for all the Canadian citizens in Japan. There is no advisory letting people know that leaving the country would be safest, because apparently Canada's data doesn't show the Nuclear situation as that dangerous yet.

Hurr to the durr, way to be Government of Canada. Obviously its not that dangerous yet, every country on planet Earth agrees with that and understands it. That's not the reason other countries are evacuating their citizens. Its due to the fact that this could potentially turn into a severe Nuclear crisis and its best to be a good distance from Japan.

(By "obviously its not that dangerous yet", i'm comparing the current Nuclear situation to what it COULD become. Obviously it is dangerous, but not near as bad as it could get)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

What disaster?? Where?? what explode?? NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. peoples are just fucking paranoids about these things... fucksake!!!

Brett H. said...

Well technically it could get very bad. But you also need to realize Japan is the only country to deal with extreme radiation poisoning and fallout after the U.S dropped two nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They get worried a lot faster then anyone else.

Evan said...

Haha funny rant man. I agree though. Keep it up

Muscovy said...

This is a little bit frightening. Get it sorted, Canada.

Sean said...

Freaking Canada man.

Erika said...

Oh Canada.... They're so silly ^_^

The Game Store Guy said...

Well...let's hope that nothing comes of this. *crosses fingers* I would really prefer not to have a nuclear crisis.

TheHarvester said...

i honestly believe theres going to be much more, this was just the beginning!

steve said...

ohhh canada, dumb

Justin said...

Well at least they're not being as dumb as the US with this "they deserved it for pearl harbor". At least with Canada its just a little ignorance with nuclear situations, with the US, it's PURE stupidity

Brett H. said...

@Theblogman, I saw that, made me laugh. Apparently everyone forgot about Hiroshima and Nagasaki. ha

SportsGuyBrandon said...

Stuffs getting crazy