What To Expect

I decided to create this for the sole purpose of ranting. I needed somewhere to voice my opinions. Many of you will not agree with me, but i'm not here for you; i'm here for me. You can expect anything to be said here. If I have an opinion, I will most likely rant about it. This is my little home away from home. This is where I put my thoughts into words. You can also expect lots of grammer mistakes, and typing errors. I will do my best to look over what i am typing, but for the most part, I don't exactly care. I am not very old, therefore I am not very wise, so expect nothing magical and brilliant. Well, let this be the begining of my blog.

Make sure you follow! Also, comment with your opinions!
 

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Europe.

Wow, all I have is fond memories of this place. Visited Spain, Italy, and France for school in March/April 2008. I'll never forget it. It was just one of those things that I have ALWAYS dreamed of doing. Since I can remember I have loved history, not really Canadian history, but especially European history. We visited churches, basilicas, cathedrals, amphitheatres, aqueducts, and everything you can imagine. I never really new how much this trip would mean to me until I first set foot in Spain. Now, I have a hard time even thinking of the trip, even writing this is hard. Sadness overwhelms me, and yet I do not fully understand why. Shouldn't something like this of made me feel better. I try to tell myself that I have seen things that other people dream of seeing, I have seen things that I HAVE ALWAYS dreamed of seeing, yet its all to no prevail. I wish I could go back, and be with the 29 others I was with during that 2 week period. One day, maybe in the near future, I will head back, and visit some of the places I never got to see. Never shall I forgot the Ward's Wanderers, the Cassils Castles, and the Gable's Griswolds.

No comments: